2015年11月5日 星期四

劍橋英文水平測試 解答

劍橋英文水平測試 解答

TYE - Adult Learners - Answers

Test your English - Page 1

  • 1. When can we meet again?
  • 2. My aunt is going to stay with me.
  • 3. When do you study?
  • 4. Would you prefer lemonade or orange juice?
  • 5. Let's have dinner now.

Test your English - Page 2

  • 6. The snow was ...... heavily when I left the house.
  • 7. I can't find my keys anywhere - I ...... have left them at work.
  • 8. When a car pulled out in front of her, Jane did well not to ...... control of her bicycle.
  • 9. According to Richard's ...... the train leaves at 7 o'clock.
  • 10. When you stay in a country for some time you get used to the people's ...... of life.

Test your English - Page 3

  • 11. The builders are ...... good progress with the new house.
  • 12. She is now taking a more positive ...... to her studies and should do well.
  • 13. My father ...... his new car for two weeks now.
  • 14. What differences are there ...... the English spoken in the UK and the English spoken in the US?
  • 15. At 6 p.m. I started to get angry with him because he was late ......

Test your English - Page 4

  • 16. ...... you get your father's permission, I'll take you skiing next weekend.
  • 17. A local company has agreed to ...... the school team with football shirts.
  • 18. I really enjoy stories that are ...... in the distant future.
  • 19. That old saucepan will come in ...... when we go camping.
  • 20. Anyone ...... after the start of the play is not allowed in until the interval.

Test your English - Page 5

  • 21. I didn't ...... driving home in the storm so I stayed overnight in a hotel.
  • 22. The judge said that those prepared to...... in crime must be ready to suffer the consequences.
  • 23. Marianne seemed to take ...... at my comments on her work.
  • 24. You should not have a dog if you are not ...... to look after it.
  • 25. The farmhouse was so isolated that they had to generate their own electricity ......

沒有留言:

張貼留言